Other places on the interweb where I may be found:
- The Malcontent
New politics, culture & media site. From @TheXXCorp – hoping to write a fair bit here.
Particularly my joint guest post with Alex D on the ‘Science Wooseum‘
I also talked about my No.1 overlooked skeptical issue in this Strange Quarks podcast; circumcision
- Cancer Research UK Science Update Blog
I wrote the introduction to the Tumour Microenvironment, and the first post in that series, on angiogenesis. I also wrote about my first author paper from my PhD about the final part of my project.
- The Pod Delusion
Archive of skeptical/sciencey/politics/interesting things podcasts. I did only a few reports over the years.
Bits and bobs:
- Photo taken by me in this Telegraph article about work’s programme to bring disadvantage schoolkids to the lab.
- Science Is Vital Exec Committee 2015-
- Sense About Science
– Contributed to Celebrities and Science, and various other projects, often as part of Voice of Young Science.
– Resident photographer at this “What Next?” Libel Reform Event at the Free Word Centre, co-run by SAS.
– I interviewed Dara O’Briain about Libel Reform for SAS (he’s a lot taller than me..!).
Before I stopped doing research, I published (and helped publish) some:
Baker M, Robinson SD, Lechertier T et al. (2012) . Use of the mouse aortic ring assay to study angiogenesis. Nat Protoc vol. 7, (1) 89-104.
Reynolds LE, Watson AR, Baker M et al. (2010) . Tumour angiogenesis is reduced in the Tc1 mouse model of Down’s syndrome. Nature vol. 465, (7299) 813-817.
Germain M, De Arcangelis A, Robinson SD et al. (2010) . Genetic ablation of the alpha 6-integrin subunit in Tie1Cre mice enhances tumour angiogenesis. J Pathol vol. 220, (3) 370-381.
Robinson SD, Reynolds LE, Kostourou V et al. (2009) . Alphav beta3 integrin limits the contribution of neuropilin-1 to vascular endothelial growth factor-induced angiogenesis. J Biol Chem vol. 284, (49) 33966-33981.
- I wrote the legend that went with the pretty image (taken by my supervisor) that we submitted for the JBC cover, too.